E-Journals & E-Books
Search e-journals and e-books
Terms and conditions of use
The following activities are strictly prohibited.
Violations could result in the suspension of access to the resource for the entire campus.
- The systematic downloading, distribution, printing or retention of substantial portions of content, such as entire journal issues.
- Downloading, copying, saving, or printing out of materials for purposes other than individual research or education.
- The transmitting of online content to mailing lists.
Remote Access to the electronic resources by using “GakuNin” (the Academic Access Management Federation in Japan) is available to currently registered staff and students of the University. The University’s network account will be required to log in.
E-journals, e-books, and databases available off-campus by GakuNin:
Maruzen eBOOK Library
Cambridge Journals Online
Early English Books Online (EEBO)
Wiley Online Library
2. Google CASA (Campus Activated Subscriber Access)
This service is a Google Scholar initiative to improve access to research off campus. If you are connected to the campus network and use Google Scholar, Google will remember your institutional affiliation on your device so you can continue to access the University’s licensed content outside the network.
To log into a Google account is not necessary. However, if you logs into a Google account while on campus network and accesses Google Scholar, the Google will recognize the affiliation amongst all of your devices where you are logged into that account.
The off campus access is available during 30 days, and this authentication period is refreshed each time you access Google Scholar from within your campus network.
- E-journals, e-books, and databases available off-campus by Google CASA:
ACS(*), EBSCO, JSTOR, Oxford Journals, ScienceDirect, SCOPUS, Springer Nature, Wiley, etc.
*Remote access to ACS articles is only available by Google CASA.
Academic Resource Management Section (journal)